Quick Chicken Minestrone
Soup recipe with Italian-style vegetables, Hunt's Tomatoes, chicken and pasta topped with Kraft Parmesan for an easy weeknight dinner.
Recipe Source: Kraft Foods, Inc. Kraft® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods, Inc.
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups frozen Italian-style vegetable blend
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup dry rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 envelope (0.7 oz each) dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Bring all ingredients except cheese to boil in large saucepan, stirring occasionally.
- Simmer on medium-low heat 10 minutes or until chicken is done and pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Serve topped with cheese.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||2 g||2%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.