Quick Tomato 'Risotto'
A easy no-stir tomato risotto recipe flavored with fire roasted tomatoes with garlic and Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1 cup medium-grain white rice, uncooked
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1 can (14 oz each) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add rice; cook 3 to 4 minutes or until browned lightly, stirring occasionally.
- Add undrained tomatoes, broth and water to skillet; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in peas, cheese, salt and pepper. Heat 1 minute more or until peas are hot.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||16%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||13%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.