Full-bodied tomato sauce with oregano, garlic, onions and brown sugar, served over hot spaghetti
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) dry spaghetti, uncooked
- 2 cans (15 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons dehydrated minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
- Beat tomato sauce, sugar, oil, onion, oregano and garlic powder in medium saucepan with wire whisk until well blended while spaghetti is cooking. Cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain spaghetti; place on serving platter. Top with the sauce.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||3%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||18%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.