Sauteed Spinach and Tomatoes
Easy sauteed spinach recipe is flavored with fire roasted tomatoes and red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pkg (9 oz each) baby spinach leaves
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook 4 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add spinach, drained tomatoes, salt and red pepper to skillet; cook 4 minutes more or until spinach is wilted, stirring frequently.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||1%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||11%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.