Savory Italian Sausage Stew
Well-seasoned Italian sausage with vegetables in a chunky tomato sauce
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/4 pounds mild Italian pork sausage links, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pkg (16 oz each) frozen Italian-style vegetable blend
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 can (24 oz each) Hunt's® Four Cheese Pasta Sauce
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside. Cook sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat until cooked through and no longer pink; drain.
- Combine sausage and all remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours or on HIGH 4 to 6 hours. Stir before serving.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||29%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||26%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.