Slow-Cooked Pot Roast
Tender pot roast with red potatoes and carrots in a savory tomato sauce
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 tablespoon Pure Wesson® Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound boneless beef chuck roast, well trimmed, cut into large pieces
- 2 medium red-skinned potatoes, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup lower sodium beef broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Stewed Tomatoes, undrained
- 5 tablespoons Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray; set aside. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Combine flour and pepper in shallow dish; coat meat with mixture. Place meat in skillet and brown all sides; transfer to slow cooker. Add potatoes, carrots, onion and garlic.
- Stir together broth, Worcestershire sauce, undrained tomatoes, tomato paste and sugar in medium bowl. Pour over meat and vegetables.
- Cook on LOW 8 hours or HIGH 4 hours.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat||3 g||15%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||23%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.