Slow Cooker Pork Cacciatore
A slow cooker recipe of pork tenderloin and vegetables simmered with Hunt's Tomatoes, served over pasta and sprinkled with Kraft Parmesan.
Recipe Source: Kraft Foods Inc.
Kraft® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods, Inc.
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (6 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Paste
- 2 large green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 pkg (8 oz each) sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 cups dry multi-grain penne pasta, uncooked
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons Kraft® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Mix undrained tomatoes and tomato paste in slow cooker until blended. Stir in vegetables.
- Cut meat into 8 pieces; pound to 1/2-inch thickness. Sprinkle with oregano. Add to slow cooker; press into sauce with back of spoon. Cover with lid; cook on LOW 4 to 4-1/2 hours or on HIGH 2-1/2 to 3 hours.
- Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Transfer meat to plate, reserving sauce in slow cooker; cover meat to keep warm. Mix cornstarch and water until blended. Add to sauce; stir. Cook, covered, on HIGH 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened.
- Drain pasta; spoon onto serving plates. Top with meat, sauce and cheeses.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||11 g||17%|
|Saturated fat||5 g||24%|
|Dietary fiber||10 g||41%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.