Slow Cooker Veggie Chili
Spicy meatless chili with two varieties of beans and colorful vegetables -- bell pepper, corn and carrots
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes with Garlic, undrained
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 can (15 oz each) Ranch Style® Beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz each) Van Camp's® Red Kidney Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Gebhardt® Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Place remaining ingredients in slow cooker; stir to combine.
- Cover; cook on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 hours or on LOW 3 to 4 hours.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||10 g||41%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.