Super Simple Tortilla Soup
This smoky soup is chock-full of shredded chicken, sweet corn and diced tomatoes
- 2 cans (14 oz each) chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes in Sauce, undrained
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon chipotle-flavored hot pepper sauce
- 1 cup tortilla chips, broken
- Shredded Cheddar cheese, sliced green onions, cilantro sprigs and chopped peeled avocado, optional
- Combine broth, undrained tomatoes and corn in medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; stir in chicken and hot pepper sauce. Simmer 5 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
- Top with tortilla chips. Garnish with cheese, onions, cilantro and avocado, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||8%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.