Tomato Bread Salad
Traces of Italy in this tomato salad recipe combining tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, bacon and croutons with balsamic dressing
- 1 can (28 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1/2 cup diced part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup lightly packed chopped fresh basil leaves
- 6 slices fully cooked bacon, heated, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups large garlic seasoned croutons
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette dressing
- Place drained tomatoes in shallow serving dish. Sprinkle with cheese, basil and bacon. Top with croutons; drizzle vinaigrette over tomato mixture. Serve immediately.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||9%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||6%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.