Sweet and tangy condiment made with tomatoes, ginger and a blend of spices
Recipe concept developed by The Culinary Institute of America
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Whole Peeled Plum Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Dash ground nutmeg
- Puree undrained tomatoes in food processor leaving some small pieces.
- Place pureed tomatoes and all remaining ingredients in medium skillet. Heat over medium-high heat until mixture comes to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer 15 minutes or until thickened.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0%|
|Dietary fiber||1 g||3%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.