Upside-Down Cheeseburger 'Pizza'
All the flavors of a cheeseburger in an upside-down 'pizza' bake
- 1 pkg (6.5 oz each) pizza crust mix
- 1/2 cup hot tap water
- All-purpose flour
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pound ground chuck beef (80% lean)
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup Hunt's® Tomato Ketchup
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 cup shredded reduced fat Colby Jack cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds, optional
- Prepare crust by combining pizza crust mix and hot water in large bowl. Stir until moistened; cover and let stand 10 minutes in a warm place.
- Remove dough from bowl and knead on floured work surface until dough is smooth and springs back when touched. Roll dough into 8x8-inch square, about 1/4-inch thick; set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray 8x8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside. Heat large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add beef and onion; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until meat is crumbled and no longer pink. Drain fat. Add flour and pepper; stir until well blended.
- Add undrained tomatoes, ketchup, pickles and mustard to meat mixture; stir to combine. Place in prepared dish. Sprinkle meat mixture with cheese; top with pizza crust dough.
- Lightly spray dough with cooking spray; sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired. Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||15 g||23%|
|Saturated fat||7 g||33%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||7%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.