Upside-Down Pizza Pie
A twist on a pizza recipe in an upside-down bake with ground beef, pepperoni, seasoned tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1-1/2 pounds lean ground beef (93% lean)
- 3/4 cup frozen chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 oz each) Hunt's® Seasoned Tomato Sauce for Pizza
- 18 slices pepperoni
- 1-1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg (11 oz each) refrigerated thin pizza crust dough
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add beef, onion and salt; cook 7 minutes or until beef is crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Add tomato sauce; stir to combine. Cook 2 minutes more or until sauce has thickened slightly.
- Transfer meat mixture to baking dish; top with pepperoni slices and cheese. Place pizza dough on top of cheese, folding extra dough over to create an edge. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and crust is golden brown.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||19 g||29%|
|Saturated fat||8 g||38%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||14%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.