Vegetarian Lasagna Skillet
Easy vegetarian lasagna recipe with pasta, zucchini, Great Northern beans and tomatoes combined in a skillet with a creamy white sauce and cheese.
Kraft® is a registered trademark of Kraft Foods, Inc.
- 8 ounces dry bowtie (farfalle) pasta, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons Pure Wesson® Canola Oil
- 2 cups quartered, sliced zucchini
- 1 can (15 oz each) Great Northern beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 jar (16 oz each) light Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 cans (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes, drained well
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini; cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Add beans, Alfredo sauce and garlic salt to skillet; heat until hot and bubbly.
- Add cooked pasta to skillet; stir to combine. Add drained tomatoes; toss to combine. Top with cheese. Reduce heat; cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese melts.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||21%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||28%|
|Dietary fiber||6 g||22%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.