White Bean and Tomato Salad
An easy tomato salad recipe made with canned white beans and seasoned tomatoes tossed with fresh celery and parsley
- 1 can (15 oz each) cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup loosely packed chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Stir together all ingredients in medium bowl.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||0 g||1%|
|Saturated fat||0 g||0%|
|Dietary fiber||7 g||29%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.