Hunt's® Chicken with Mediterranean Vegetables
Simmer chicken breasts in a recipe made with zucchini and Mediterranean-flavored tomatoes for an easy entree
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 breasts = 1-1/4 lb)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped zucchini and/or yellow squash
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Rosemary & Oregano, undrained
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken on each side with garlic salt and pepper. Place in skillet; cook 6 minutes to brown, turning once. Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Place zucchini and onion in skillet. Cook 5 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in undrained tomatoes.
- Return chicken to skillet. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in centers (165°F). Serve vegetable mixture over chicken.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated fat||2 g||8%|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||9%|
About our Nutrition Information
Write a Review
All Fields Required
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.