Southwest Beef and Bean Burritos
Slow cooked shredded beef and black beans in a flavorful sauce rolled up in flour tortillas with cheese and lettuce make these burritos burst with flavor
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2-1/2 pounds boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed of visible fat, cut crosswise into 4 pieces
- 1 pkg (1.25 oz each) 30% less sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 can (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce-No Salt Added
- 1 can (15 oz each) Rosarita® Premium Whole Black Beans, drained, rinsed
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inch), warmed if desired
- 1-1/4 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 2-1/2 cups finely sliced green leaf lettuce
- Spray inside of 4-quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Sprinkle roast pieces with seasoning mix; place in bottom of slow cooker. Pour sauce over meat. Cover; cook on LOW 9 to 11 hours or until beef is tender.
- Turn slow cooker to HIGH. Remove beef with slotted spoon to work surface. Pull into shreds with 2 forks or chop fine. Return to slow cooker. Add beans and stir to mix with sauce. Cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly hot.
- Spoon about 1/2 cup beef mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with cheese and lettuce. Fold up bottom; fold in sides and roll to wrap. Secure with wooden pick, if desired.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||14 g||22%|
|Saturated fat||6 g||30%|
|Dietary fiber||3 g||13%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.