Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas
Easy-to-make chicken and cheese enchiladas bathed in a warm tomato sauce
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cans (8 oz each) Hunt's® Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Gebhardt® Chili Powder
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken (3 cup = 12 oz)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon water
- 12 white corn tortillas (6 inch)
- 3 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine tomato sauce, 1 cup water and chili powder in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Meanwhile, mix chicken, onion and remaining 1 tablespoon water in large nonstick skillet. Cook over medium-high heat 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Wrap tortillas in damp paper towels; place on microwave-safe plate. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until tortillas are warmed and softened. Top each tortilla with 2 tablespoons cheese and about 1/4 cup chicken mixture; roll up. Place, seam-side down, in dish. Cover evenly with tomato sauce mixture; sprinkle with remaining 1-1/2 cups cheese. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||26 g||40%|
|Saturated fat||14 g||69%|
|Dietary fiber||5 g||21%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.