Pan-Grilled Veggie Pasta Primavera
Flavorful pan-grilled vegetables with seasoned tomatoes and whole grain pasta for a colorful meatless entree
- 8 ounces dry whole grain linguine pasta, broken in half, uncooked
- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise, sliced
- 1 small yellow summer squash, halved lengthwise, sliced
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, halved crosswise, cut into strips
- 1/2 medium red onion, halved crosswise, cut into wedges
- PAM® Olive Oil No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic and Oregano, undrained
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm in cooking pan.
- Combine zucchini, yellow squash, bell pepper and onion in large bowl. Spray with cooking spray; toss to coat. Sprinkle with oregano, salt and black pepper; toss.
- Heat large grill pan or skillet over high heat. Add vegetables; cook 6 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Remove vegetables from pan; cover to keep warm.
- Add undrained tomatoes and vegetables to pasta; toss until well mixed. Sprinkle with cheese. Serve warm.
|Amount per Serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat||4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat||1 g||5%|
|Dietary fiber||9 g||35%|
About our Nutrition Information
You have successfully submitted your rating or review for this recipe. If you submitted a review, please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your review to appear on our site.